Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

My love affair....

L.B.D


Little.  Black.  Dress.

Every woman owns that little black number that makes them feel a million pounds, its the dress that shows just enough skin, covers a multitude of sins, and its the dress that you wear with your head held high as you sashay through to the bar like your on Britain and Ireland's next top model.


AX PARIS £35.00

Its the dress you wear on a first date, the dress that gets you the interview, or just the dress when you want to feel amazing about yourself.

LIPSY £150.00


TOPSHOP £42.00



Through recent experience I was going out with my girlfriend to our favourite club, I couldn't find a thing to wear and she loaned me her 'little black dress'.  Well ladies I haven't felt that good in a dress in a long time, its going to be very hard to hand this one back ;)


Ladies go shopping, and indulge in your own little love affair, its amazing how good a little black dress can make you feel.

Always with style.....


Bags*Of*Style xx

No comments:

Post a Comment