Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Remember me?

Blast from the past?........


When I recently heard that scrunchies where to be making a comeback, I got reminiscent shivers down my spine from my youth.  I thought to myself when I binned them and grew up I'll never have to see them again?! 

However eccentric fashion becomes, nobody ever questions it and they follow the trend, and as a self confessed lover and devoted follower of fashion, I myself have never really questioned it.

Therefore this brings into light a question, was your high school look, or early twenties look really that bad?  From skinny white jeans, to boxy denim jackets, sports luxe, to hair scrunchies.  When we all thought we were looking really cool, where we secretly paving the way for the next generation to copy our look and call it 'on trend'?  Memories are funny things, sometimes when you think you have it completely wrong, its actually right.

Here are some 'wrongs' from my youth..........








I say embrace the fact that the fashion trends from your past are coming back, the only downside is when someone who is 17 who desperately wants to be on trend, comes up to you and says 'how did you wear it in your day?' :-o



Have a lovely day guys.......Always with style


Bags*Of*Style xx

No comments:

Post a Comment