Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

Walking on Sunshine.....

Spring in your step?


This blog is in honour of my mum, for without her sound advice and passion for shoes and handbags, I wouldn't be the woman I am today-obsessed.  This is for you mum and to your next pair of Irregular Choice! Love you......



This is my third instalment in the holiday wear section.  We have done swimwear, summer essentials and now on to something every girl cant get enough off.....shoes.

Hopefully the sun will come back full force, and we will get another heatwave, while your waiting why not indulge yourself and slip your feet into something on trend, affordable and utterly gorgeous.  Here are some lust worthy designs, that caught my eye.......

COLOUR BLOCK WEDGE-New Look £19.99

FLORAL COURT-New Look £24.99

DIAMOND SANDAL-River Island £35.00

UTTERLY WACKY MARY JANE'S-Irregular Choice for Schuh £80.00

A quote I once heard from a very wise woman- 'Give a girl the right shoes and she can take over the world' Thanks mum xx


Bags*Of*Style xx







No comments:

Post a Comment